Differentiated Instruction Professional Development Kit
Professional Development Kit for Inclusion, Differentiation, and Really Terrific Instruction
By Susan Fitzell, M.Ed., CSP
Take your teaching “Up a level” with professional development that you can apply immediately!
Explore ways that the brain learns and learn a variety of brain-based, research supported, “implement tomorrow” strategies that will help teachers reach ALL the learners in their classrooms including gifted, English language learners and students with special needs. The strategies and techniques in this program can be used to support your school or district’s differentiation initiatives, state standards implementation, or Response to Intervention requirements. If you want your teachers to realize increased achievement for their students, this professional development program is the first step!
Regardless of your classroom or teaching situation, this “Personal Education Coach” in a book empowers educators to maximize learning in the classroom.
- Learn how to identify, face, and solve the teaching challenges experienced in the inclusive classroom.
- Discover twelve brain-based learning principles and how to apply them in your classroom.
- Explore the best methods and techniques to maximize the learning experience for ALL students.
- Learn proven strategies that enhance memorization and recall at every learning level.
- Identify effective ways to use technology to supplement instruction.
- Implement these practical strategies in your curriculum tomorrow!
- Gain access to valuable templates and guides for effective classroom management.
This comprehensive guide to successful learning offers proven solutions that will guide you to motivate students to learn, harness their desire and potential, and empower each individual student to achieve their potential.
Susan Fitzell, M.Ed., CSP has taught thousands of educators how to maximize their success in the classroom through her seminars and coaching. Now her best-selling book and acclaimed teaching resource, Special Needs in the General Classroom, 500+ Teaching Strategies for Differentiating Instruction, is available as a complete staff or individual professional development resource.