The HOW of Co-teaching® Train-the-Trainer Certification Program
Two day program, October 22-23, 2020 11:00am - 6:00pm Eastern time.
Whether you are co-teaching in person, completely online, or with a hybrid learning model, you’ll learn proven ways to co-teach and target specific learning needs. Increasing student achievement outcomes across your curriculum with these proven implementations. Discover a wealth of new ideas to launch a successful co-teaching practice or take your existing relationship to the next level. This session delivers clear, specific, implementations that answer the question, “How can I overcome common obstacles like too little planning time, varied content expertise, or teaching online?”
See what previous attendees have to say:
I’m offering you this chance to join me for the premiere season of this program, at a drastically reduced rate.
In exchange for your attention and support, you will receive:
- A copy of my best selling teacher resource, Best Practices in Co-teaching and Collaboration - the HOW of Implementing the Models
- Certificate of Completion as a Trainer of my co-teaching content
- Licensing to provide training in your school district.
- Lifetime free access to refresher training
- Access to my co-teaching audio course - for you and those you train!
- Membership in a closed FB group, as a founding member. This is a forum for licensed trainers and those who train, or manage, co-teachers - free access (value of $499, annually)
- Customizable Slide deck to begin building your own program
- A special 30% off link for book orders of 10+ - for life!
All I ask from you is this:
- Be sure that you, or whomever you send to the program, wants to be there! We’re going to focus on the positive, so don’t waste your money sending those who don’t want to co-teach!
- Attendees must agree to be present and engaged throughout the entire program to receive license certification.
- Attendees must agree to keep their cameras on and be visible and interact during the training.
- Attendees must sign a release allowing me to use the session recordings for promotional purposes or resale.
- Understand that the session recordings will not be available for free after the event.
Our regular price for this two-day training is $599 per person!
Your cost, for this virtual event, if you register before before midnight Eastern Standard Time on October 14th, is only $399 for both days!
Sign up now before the price goes up!
Seating for this event is limited, so register today!