Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I order with a purchase order?
- What forms of payment do you accept?
- How long will it take to process my order?
- Can I return a book or other item?
- How can I get a paper catalog?
- Can I receive a review copy of a book?
- My organization is having a conference. Will you come and exhibit?
- You are unable to attend my conference. Can I have some catalogs to pass out?
- Do you offer quantity discounts?
- I am a store owner and am interested in carrying your books. How do I become a reseller?
- Do you share my information with others?
- I signed up for the newsletter but haven't received any emails. What should I do?
- Are your materials research-based?
Absolutely. We accept purchase orders from schools and other organizations. For faster processing: Mail OR fax (please do not do both) your official signed, numbered, and dated purchase order, along with the completed order form. We cannot accept purchase orders over the phone or via email. Be sure to identify an Accounts Payable contact name and phone number. We cannot process your order without this information.
- Credit Cards: Visa and MasterCard.
- Purchase Order
- Electronic Check: Please contact our customer service department for additional information.
- Wire Transfer:(international orders only) Please contact our customer service department for additional information.
Orders are usually processed within 3 to 7 business days; however, during our busy season (June 15 to September 15), please allow 7 to 10 business days for your order to be processed. Please note: Processing times do not include shipping time. Please contact our customer service department for additional information. We can usually accommodate rush orders. Books are printed on-demand and shipped directly to the address provided when you order. This usually takes 2-3 weeks. Posters are hand shipped by us and sent media mail.
- Current editions only
- Items must be in their original, unused condition
- Bulk orders of 50 or more
- Opened shrink-wrapped items
We no longer offer a paper catalog. All of our products and programs are offered here on the website.
Members of the media can obtain a review copy by contacting us
We attend a number of conferences every year, but we are unable to attend all of them. Please send your exhibitor information, by mail, to: Susan Fitzell PO Box 6182 Manchester, NH 03108 Or contact us by email and we will consider attending.
Yes. we are happy to send you complimentary copies of our catalog for your event. Just call, email, or fax us with the name and address of your organization, date of the event, number of expected attendees, and desired number of catalogs. We will send them to your catalogs to arrive within 10-14 business days. We appreciate your support!
Please call 1-603-625-6087 for information on quantity discounts.
If you are interested in adding our materials to your retail store's inventory please contact us via email or phone and we will be happy to discuss your needs.
Your privacy and the protection your personal information are high priorities. While navigating through our website, any personal information that is collected will be securely stored. Should you ever have any concerns about the safety or possible misuse of information you have submitted on our website, please contact us by email with details of your concerns. We do not share your information with other companies. Please contact our customer service department for additional information.
Depending on your email service provider, our FREE Education E-Newsletter may be blocked by a spam filter. To ensure that your newsletter isn't being blocked, add @susanfitzell.com to your safe senders list. Please contact our customer service department, with your email address at hand, if you need further assistance or additional information.
Yes, all materials are based upon current research and best practices in education. We are continually investigating new trends and developments in educational pedagogy to effectively meet the needs of today's students.